Search This Blog

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Bitx3B New built

Here are some pictures of my new built Bitx3B .  This new bitx3b set is built on the second batch of PCB for exciter which has some minor changes.
The VFO uses 2 number of T37-6 stacked . The results are very good. I could find no drift at all. very shortly i will publish a video on it. provision is also provided on the new board to add DDS if VFO is not to be used. And yes I have also installed the audio mute circuit in this set.

The power supply used is a 24 Volts 2.5 Amps SMPS Laptop power supply.
The RF output is 4 watts clean.






Power Supply 24 Volts SMPS from my Laptop

No comments:

Featured Post

   My Journey with Amateur Radio: Sunil Lakhani (VU3SUA) Shares His Story Hello, fellow radio enthusiasts! This is Sunil Lakhani, also known...