Search This Blog

Monday, March 17, 2008

Frequecy Counter For Bitx

BITX HAS COMPANY: A FREQUENCY COUNTER

The Bitx Version 3 has company now.A frequency counter designed by Wolfgang "Wolf" Büscher, DL4YHF.http://www.qsl.net/dl4yhf/index.html
is now available with me for Hams who would like to add it on their Bitx
or use it in their rigs or set it up as a lab instrument.

All the credit goes to Om Rahul VU3WJM for making a fantastic PCB
and also allowing me to offer it to Hams world-wide,we are also full of appreciation to DL4YHF for putting up such a simple design.

I will post the pic of frequency counter soon.

In meantime any interested may contact me.

Many Goodies for Bitx on the way.QRX for them

No comments:

Featured Post

   My Journey with Amateur Radio: Sunil Lakhani (VU3SUA) Shares His Story Hello, fellow radio enthusiasts! This is Sunil Lakhani, also known...