Search This Blog

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Bitx-3 By Marcel Jacobs- Netherlands PE1LNX

Good News coming in From Netherlands our good friend Marcel Jacobs   PE1LNX , has completed his Bix Version 3 and sent us some beautiful pictures of his astonishing Bitx-3.

Marcel has constructed the Bitx in a very  attractive case , which happens to be an old transmitter.
The handle and Meter are giving it a professional look. Congratulations Marcel .

Here are some words straight from  Jacob  Marcel on his Bitx..

"As promised, I sent you some pictures of my final version of the BITX20 with the FLL VFO. The housing is an old air navigation beacon transmitter. 


As you can see, I didn’t assemble the PA completely, because I am still busy, building the 4 meter version.
Because of my vacation, and very good weather, is goes on a little bit slowly. But I will keep on going."

PICTURES    OF    BITX  3   BY   JACOB  MARCEL   PE1LNX




Thanks again Jacob, keep the good work going....

As I have a policy of giving exposure to every one who makes the Bitx-3. This time the honor goes to Jacob Marcel for his Bitx.
I greatly appreciate all my friends who have contributed their pictures and videos of Bitx, And hope to keep this system working ......

Best of 73s and Good Luck

VU3SUA




No comments:

Featured Post

   My Journey with Amateur Radio: Sunil Lakhani (VU3SUA) Shares His Story Hello, fellow radio enthusiasts! This is Sunil Lakhani, also known...