Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Bitx3C SBL-1 20mt from Russian Federation


After a long gap of time I am posting some pictures of Bitx3C SBL-1 20mt built by our

friend from Russian Federation.

Our friends name is Nikita

OM Nikita  has reported great success with his building the Bitx3c using sbl-1 mixers.

Below are some comments by Nikita  himself by an email to me.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


" Hello, my dear friend.

Yesterday I successfully completed bitx 3c sbl-1. And I hope, that I do it. It was very

easy to setup it.  Exactly one year ago, I tried to solder version in the diode mixers,

but I did not succeed. and after one year I enjoy assembled and tuned transceiver (3c

ver). Now I have setup bpf are very easy.

So, now I must put my tcvr to the case. But I want try make this tcvr multiband, until I

No matter what, thank you for a wonderful set, that allows you to get an unforgettable

pleasure. "

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


Wishing Nikita the very best for his future projects....

Bitx3C SBL-1 Exciter 20mt 


Bitx3C SBL-1  PA 20mt


No comments:

Featured Post

   My Journey with Amateur Radio: Sunil Lakhani (VU3SUA) Shares His Story Hello, fellow radio enthusiasts! This is Sunil Lakhani, also known...