Search This Blog

Saturday, April 8, 2017

Bitx from Russia

In our previous post about Bitx from Russia, we had mentioned Nikita building the Bitx 20 3C.

Nikita had promised to send the pictures of his completed Bitx once it was built.

So here are some word from Nikita himself on his Bitx.

Hello my dear friend! I finished the project bitx 3c sbl-1 20 mt. As promised, I send you some photos of the finished design of the transceiver. Most likely I have mistakes, but it works, and it pleases! Now I wait for some details for multiband bitx, so I'm experimenting with a synthesizer. How I will achieve success I will give details."


Thanks Nikita you have done a great job and and completed your Bitx with lovely pictures of your

Bitx. Hope new hams will find your construction technique very useful and admirable.


                                      PICTURES OF BITX3C SBL-1 20MT SSB TCVR   BUILT BY NIKITA 


BITX3C SBL-1 20MT SSB TCVR 

VIEW OF BITX3C 

BITX 3C FRONT 

BITX3C VU METER AND FLL 

COMPLETED BITX3C 20MT BY NIKITA 



No comments:

Featured Post

   My Journey with Amateur Radio: Sunil Lakhani (VU3SUA) Shares His Story Hello, fellow radio enthusiasts! This is Sunil Lakhani, also known...