Good news the kits for Bitx3B and Bitx3C are ready and we shall start selling them from 1 March 2015 on wards. Keep a watch on our website and ebay shop if you would like to purchase the kit.
Published below are a few pictures of our new modified Bitx3B and PA built recently.
A brief summary of mods done for new boards are as given below.
1. Bitx3B Exciter,mod done to disconnect of Exciter RX Ant on Transmit.
2. Bitx3C Exciter, mod done to disconnect of Exciter RX Ant on Transmit.
New PA Board mod done:
1. Disconnection of RX Antenna on Transmit at P5.
2. Selection of 12 or 24 Volts for Final.
3. Capacitors 0.01 across all four IN4007. 4. IN4007 across both relays.
4. PC Fan 12 Volts for cooling transistors.
|Bitx3B Exciter Silk Screen|
|Bitx3B Exciter Solder Side|
|Bitx3B/3C PA Silk Screen|
|Bitx3B/3C Solder Side|
|Bitx3B Built Exciter|
|Bitx3B/3C Built PA|